Our practice is kept small by design, so you can enjoy benefits not normally found in a traditional primary care office.
We’re Always Here for You
- Time: Time to be heard, understood, and cared for thoroughly.
- Always your own doctor: Dr. Watson. Every visit. Every call. Every time.
- Prompt medical attention: Avoid putting off medical issues that may need attention and may worsen without timely intervention.
- Consideration: Same- or next-day office or virtual visits. On time, unhurried and relaxed.
We Make It Easy for You
- Peace of mind: Sometimes a direct text, email, or phone chat with your doctor is all you need.
- Convenience: Easily reach us directly — no call centers.
- Advocacy: Help with navigating your care in a complex health care system.
We Give You More
- Health and Wellness: Emphasis on the root cause of illness, prevention, and lifestyle factors.
- Annual Lifestyle/Functional Medicine-based Exam: I will gather detailed information on your health and lifestyle and do an in-depth review of your wellness goals — all beyond what a typical insurance-covered annual evaluation includes. Together we will create a customized plan of care to help you achieve your goals — with an emphasis on the root cause of illness, prevention, and lifestyle factors. (Note: Alternative/Functional Medicine lab work will be an additional cost if not covered by your insurance plan.)
- Ongoing health support and communication: Throughout the year I will provide you with close monitoring and necessary adjustments, and quarterly follow-up visits to promote and reinforce healthy lifestyle habits. Your support includes health coaching for nutrition and fitness education/coaching. Complimentary “stretch & strength” classes will be offered twice monthly, and an online nutritionist will be available for groups and private consultations.
- Savings: Save time and expense of unnecessary urgent care visits, hospitalization, and medications.
Your membership supports these benefits — your insurance premium does not.